Special Invitation from Rick Warren

Neritow,

 

I have a special invitation for you.

 

IF you'd like your church to be considered for participation in this premiere first wave, I INVITE YOU to join me online for one hour Thursday morning for my

 

LEADER'S BRIEFING for 40 DAYS IN THE WORD

8 am to 9 am (Pacific Time)

Thursday,  Jan. 5, 2012

Preregister (free) here: 40daysintheword.com/webcast

I will..

Share the texts and titles we will all be studying together!

Explain how this spiritual growth campaign will deepen your faith

Show you how to recruit Small Group Hosts!

Give the keys to double your existing small groups in a single week!

 

Because we will start right on time, I recommend you register in advance right now.

 

This campaign going to revolutionize  people's commitment to God's Word, and teach them how to feed themselves from God's Word. I'm praying for a spiritual revolution in your church and small group!

 

With love and respect for you,


Saddleback Church
Purpose Driven Network
P.E.A.C.E. Coalition

 

Communication Preferences

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário